North Star Spirits is not a new name in the Independent Bottling world anymore. North Star now has a massive fan base and following here in Australia, following many many excellent releases. The brand was created by Iain Croucher, former AD Rattray Brand Ambassador. Utilising his experience, skills, and some good connections, he has managed to source some amazing barrels of whiskies. His releases have already created lots of hype and attention. We at The Elysian Whisky Bar have hosted a tasting for every single series of whiskies released by Iain to date, so the tradition continues.
We are going to take a break from online tastings and do them in-person where possible. So presenting Series 17 to us will be the importer of North Star, the amazing Mr Scott Farrow from Wonderland Drinks.
In this tasting:
6 x 15ml
1) North Star Glasgow 2016/2021 5yo Refill Barrel, 278 Btls, 51.5%
2) North Star Secret Speyside 2010/2021 10yo Finished in Oloroso Hogsheads, 660 Btls, 43.2%
3) North Star Secret Highland 2007/2021 13yo 1st Fill Oloroso Butt, 330 Btls, 42.9%
4) North Star Arran 2012/2021 9yo Finished in Oloroso Barrique, 210 Btls, 51.8%
5) North Star Glenallachie 2008/2021 13yo 1st Fill Oloroso Butt, 690 Btls, 56.8%
6) North Star Glen Grant 1998/2021 23yo Refill Hogshead, 272 Btls, 51.2%
When: Tuesday, 26th of April 2022
Time: 6pm - 7.30pm
Where: The Elysian Whisky Bar
Price: $69 for 6 x 15ml
Limited seats available, so don't miss out and grab a ticket now!