Join us in another exciting virtual tasting. This time we are bringing to you whiskies from Independent Bottler, Carn Mor. Carn Mor is a brand that is owned by Morrison Scotch Whisky Distillers, who are one of Scotland's oldest whisky families. They began in the 18th Century and started out as grocers (like many other whisky families) and then went on to become whisky brokers, blenders, bottlers and distillers. The company is now headed by Jamie and Brian Morrison. The family has also gone back into distilling, 25 years after they sold the Morrison Bowmore Distillery. In 2017, they started distilling at the Aberargie Distillery in the Lowlands of Scotland, just outside of Perth.
We are deeply honoured and privileged to have Niel Hendriksz, Sales Director of Morrison Scotch Whisky Distillers who will be joining us all from the UK for this tasting.
So be sure to join us for plenty of stories about the company's history, about Carn Mor and the other brands that they release, and to try some delicious whiskies!
1) Carn Mor Strictly Limited Longmorn 2009/2020 11yo 1st Fill Bourbon Barrels 830 Btls, 47.5%
2) Carn Mor Bequest Glen Grant 1993/2019 25yo Bourbon Barrel #78206 218 Btls, 51.8%
3) Carn Mor Bequest Speyside Distillery 1992/2019 26yo Sherry Butt #1406 360 Btls, 63.3%
4) Carn Mor Celebration of the Cask Clynelish 1993/2020 26yo Bourbon Barrel #11215 173 Btls, 52.7%
5) Carn Mor Strictly Limited Williamson 2010/2020 10yo Oloroso Hogsheads 1139 Btls, 47.5%
6) Carn Mor Celebration of the Cask Bowmore 1996/2020 23yo PX Sherry Butt #901278 471 Btls, 53.4%
When: Monday, 22nd of February 2021
Time: 8pm - 9.30pm
Where: In the comfort of your own home
Price: $99 for (6 x 15ml samples)