Join us in another exciting virtual tasting. This time we will be introducing to you a new Independent Bottler - The Whisky Cellar. The Whisky Cellar was founded by Keith Bonnington, a Keeper of the Quaich, in 2016. This Edinburgh-based company is a bottler of small batch selections of single cask whisky. “We are a flavour diversity driven bottler and our core message is that, if we love the spirit enough, we will bottle it, irrespective of age, region, cask type or style. We want to bring to market extremely high-quality one-off whiskies which represent good value to the consumer.” said Bonnington. Bonnington works with a panel of tasting experts to ensure only the very best whiskies are bottled for The Whisky Cellar. Between them, the panel has over 200 years experience. So, you know these single cask whiskies must be good!
We are extremely privileged to have Keith joining us all the way from the UK for this tasting. Be sure to join us to learn more about Keith's background in the whisky industry, about Whisky Cellar and to taste some delicious whiskies.
1) The Whisky Cellar Teaninich 2007/2020 12yo American Oak Hogshead #702596 270 Btls, 58.2%
2) The Whisky Cellar Cameronbridge 1984/2020 36yo American Oak Barrel #3028694 183 Btls, 53.6%
3) The Whisky Cellar Glenallachie 1995/2020 24yo American Oak Hogshead #10 227 Btls, 56.5%
4) The Whisky Cellar Ardmore 2006/2020 14yo American Oak Hogshead #801024 276 Btls, 58.9%
5) The Whisky Cellar House Malt Series 1 15yo Single Cask Refill Sherry Butt, 40.0%
6) The Whisky Cellar BenRiach 1997/2020 22yo Rum Cask Finish #R2016/9348 No. 4 189 Btls, 57.1%
When: Monday, 12th of July 2021
Time: 8.30pm - 9.30pm
Where: In the comfort of your own home
Price: $69 for 6 x (15ml samples)